Monday, November 16, 2015

Brooke's Wonderful Weekend

Hey Travel Gurus!

As I've said several times before, the simplest trips can be the most fun and least stressful, and road trips are no exception. My fellow blogger Brooke McNeal is here to prove it to you and show you how to prepare for a road trip that can create some awesome memories and experiences. She is planning on visiting Chicago over the weekend and is sharing her preparation process with us. You can check out Brooke's banging blog by clicking this link: http://www.beazyy.blogspot.com/

T: Hey Brooke how are you today?
B: Good. I'm really excited for this weekend's trip.
T: Yeah I heard about that where you going?
B: Chicago Illinois for a college visit
T: Wow! Are you gonna be doing anything else while you're there
B: Yeah I plan on doing a lot of shopping
T: How long are you staying in Chicago
B: Saturday, but I'm staying overnight
T: Where do plan on staying?
B: Embassy Suites
T: How did you come across this hotel and what intrigued you about it?
B: My mom really likes this hotel chain and she recommended it to me. It has really good breakfast!
T: That's the most important thing to look for right?
B: Of course
T: What else drew you to this hotel?
B: It has a really cool pool
T: Did use any money-saving methods to book your hotel?
B: Yeah, actually my mom has a membership with the hotel company so every certain amount of times we stay, we earn a free night. It just so happens that the night I'm staying is a free night.
T: Nice. How are you packing for your trip?
B: I have a medium sized purple suitcase. I bring it with me everywhere I go, it's my good luck charm!
T: What contents do you plan to bring along with you
B: Nice clothes like a dress and heels, with boots to change out. I also packed a swimsuit, pajamas and a casual outfit. You know, the essentials!
T: What other things do you plan on taking with you?
B: I out my makeup in a Victoria's Secret cosmetic bag. It's really useful for travel. I'm also packing my phone charger and headphones, because you obviously need that?
T: How long did it take you to pack, and how stressed were you?
B: Not stressed at all! I was really looking forward to this all week so I packed with plenty of time left, just in case I remembered something before I leave.
T: How getting there, transportation wise.
B: My mom's driving me and my friend Grace in her car. We all hope to bond and make some funny inside jokes to remember for a lifetime.
T: That's great! So are you hoping to get something out of the trip other than the college visit.
B: Oh yeah definitely. I've read your blogs and I agree that being laid back about the whole thing is gonna let me have a lot of fun. I just hope it turns out to be a spontaneous road trip I can add to the books. Hopefully I'll be able to create some great memories with great people.
T: I'm glad, I mean that's what traveling is all about right?
B: Of course!
T: Alright thanks for taking some time to talk with me about your trip I hope you have a great time.
B: Thanks, I'm sure I will!

As you can see, by confronting her task with a positive attitude and with the necessary preparation, Brooke has set up her venture to be a success and hopefully you can learn a thing or two about how make sure you have a great time on your road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment