Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Vacation to Remember - Introduction

Hey travel gurus!

As you can probably tell from the title, I'm introducing a new 4 - part installment all about - thats it you guessed - having a vacation you'll remember. I’ll be talking about places to go, what to eat, and even what you should be wearing. I’m really excited to discuss this topic with you as I have so many personal stories to share and a lot of expertise on how to have fun – but really doesn’t everyone? Through this series I hope to give you some tips and tricks on how you can experience your destination to the fullest and in a way where it's awesomeness will be forever etched in your mind. I'll give you some ideas and even share some experiences of my own in narrative form. I hope you enjoy the blog this week and get some practical use out of it too.

That's all for now gurus!

Taz

No comments:

Post a Comment