Sunday, December 13, 2015

How to Look Like a Local in Endearing England

Hey Travel Gurus!

A couple of years ago I got the chance to  enjoy some time in London, the economic hub of England during the summer. While enjoying the sights I picked up on some aesthetic patterns in the clothing of locals and tourists alike. I noticed, as in many places in Europe, that the clothing style was elegant yet extremely laid back and simple. I noticed many bright colors in people's clothing although I'm told that neutrals are the way to go during colder periods of time. Everyone was dressed quite comfortably in sundresses or tanks and shorts and flats for girls or t-shirts with pastel shorts for guys. The main consistency between everyone was that no one was overly done and most people were dressed simply yet still stylishly. My main tip for dressing in England is to wear relaxed yet presentable clothing and also keep up with current trends as that is very apparent in the way people dress.

Thanks for reading gurus!
Taz

No comments:

Post a Comment