Friday, September 18, 2015

Hi travel gurus!

Hello beautiful reader! I'd first to like to thank you for stopping by at my little niche in the cyber world and I'll try my best to make it worth your while. This blog is not for any type of people but rather for all people. No matter what your economic circumstance, everyone deserves to get away from it once in a while. And whether that means a luxury cruise to the Greek islands or a cozy road trip to your local campsite, any trip, big or small, can be a memorable experience. It's only common sense that a vacation from our constricting school and/or work lives is good for our health and spirituality as human beings. And that's how I see every single one of your readers, unique and important human beings who deserve much more than the lifestyle you're slugging in now. Not sure where to start? This blog will help you every step of the way from picking destinations, to packing techniques, and even what to do when you get there. I'll be your virtual tour guide and help you through it all. I hope to help you make some life-changing memories - if you let me come along for the ride.              
 Have fun travel gurus! (Or soon to be ones)  

Sincerely Taz  

2 comments:

  1. I really like the positivity of this first post! It's very eloquent and a nice introduction to your blog as a whole. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ me too! This first post is very welcoming! Good job Taz!

    ReplyDelete